1. Post the rules and certainly don't mockingly alter them for your amusement. (Okay, whatever)
2. Answer a bunch of questions someone tagged you for.
3. None of the other rules matter 'cause I'm not doing them. (Well said!)
1. Name your favorite chore that you would like doing around the house?
Although I really enjoy cleaning in general (end result!), I love to vacuum. It's weird, I know.
2. X Games are back, what's your favorite to see?
I have never cared about the X games, although when I went to the beach a lot the surfing is cool, I guess.
3. Name your favorite all time Japanese anime and reason why?
I can narrow it down to three:
-Sailor Moon (Shameless, I love it)
-Ouran High School
There is A LOT of anime that I enjoy and love, but those are what I would call my "favorites" (Samurai Champloo is up there, though).
4. Dog or cat for your favorite pet?
I've ALWAYS been a crazy cat lady, but I'm also fond of the bunny.
5. Fourth of July is soon, what's your favorite thing about it?
Well... because of my job, I have mixed feelings about the Fourth of July. Ideally I'm going to go swimming and be a lazy lady. I'm also a fan of the BBQ.
6. How do you celebrate the 4th of July?
By NOT being at Disneyland. : D Seriously. Fireworks are best enjoyed far, farrrrr away.
7. Do you like fishing? If so where?
I'm a strict vegetarian. Buttttt... in Animal Crossing, I fish like a boss!
8. Okay the temp's around in the 90s, what are you doin? Are you outside having fun in the sun or staying in with the AC running full blast?
90 degrees? I'm hiding from life. I enjoy hiking, camping, running... when it's 60 degrees outside. Once it starts hitting the upper 70s, I start complaining it's hot. At 90? Forget it, I'm sitting in my bedroom, playing video games, or napping and trying to make the day fast forward.
9. What's your favorite genre of anime? The type you're a sucker for?
This is difficult. I really like comedy, especially with romance. I also like that anime will push the envelope in way that other mediums, even video games, won't. I mean, I watch an anime about a guy who had two chicks in his house, and one of them *might* be his twin sister, but they didn't know which one was which. It was a romantic comedy. It was also treated seriously. This is something you would never have seen in the west.
10. Lastly, would you rather be water skiing, intertubing, wake boarding, kneeboarding or on an airchair if you had a whole week for a vacation on a lake?
I'd rather be swimming; it's water! Why wouldn't you want to be in it?!
(I'm such a stereotypical pisces)
I tag no one, live your lives.